Actor found dead!?? Detective Frost from Rizzoli & Isles

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jd2cylman

Still not Carl... ;-)
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I feel like dlazarus6660 here. Since he seems to be slacking, I'll cover for him. I was watching Rizzoli & Isles that I had recorded Tuesday night and came across the memorial at the end for Lee Thompson Young. He played Det Frost. I hadn't heard of this until now. Too sad. Dude was only 29, was on a popular show paying (I assume) a good wage, and he allegedly committed suicide :surprised:
Ya never know.

Adrian

Last edited:
Lee Thompson Young.png

He was the guy that played Detective Frost. His name was Lee Thompson Young.

That's too bad, to be on top of the world, but feel there is no tomorrow.

That's too bad, to be on top of the world, but feel there is no tomorrow.

Yeah, starring (regularly appearing, "star" or not) on a hit television show, with tens of millions of people that would gladly trade places with you, and you can't see that what you have is worth living for. Tragic.

My sympathies are for the families affected and NONE for the ones that choose the "easy" way out, none. It's the most self-centered act any person can possibly do, they completely do not care about anything else but themselves. Suicides disgust me.

I'm going to use a line from "Gone With The Wind". The last line in the movie is MY life philosophy,"Tomorrow is another day!"

Back