From the dark depths of my imagination

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not THAT insane, although I might add nosecone/fairings to those "boost pods" (for lack of a better term)

It's not like you're building a Rube-Goldberg lander or anything :wink:

Its not THAT insane, although I might add nosecone/fairings to those "boost pods" (for lack of a better term)

It is NOTHING compared to that lander, but it IS the most far out thing I have designed. I did want to add something to those bulkplates, but I just cant seem to figure out how in the software. I will decorate them in the real thing.

Oh, and I decided to name it Big Bottomed Girls

"I like to ride my bi-cycle, I like to ride my bike..." Oh ya we are talking rockets here. Sorry, carry on.

How many times do I have to tell you?! It says right on the package of the AP motors...
"While high on these fumes, do NOT play on Openrocket or Rocksim! Doing this will lead to crazy designs with absurd motor combinations!"

:)

Matt

With the proper paint scheme I'd say it would be a pretty cool looking rocket.

Here's how I would probably paint it

Untitled.jpg

I agree. I think it looks kinda sharp. Mason, if you think your design is "way out there," you ain't seen nothin yet. I'm about to unleash something totally strange.

How many times do I have to tell you?! It says right on the package of the AP motors...
"While high on these fumes, do NOT play on Openrocket or Rocksim! Doing this will lead to crazy designs with absurd motor combinations!"

:)

Matt
As long as I can drive on the fumes, I think I can live.

It is NOTHING compared to that lander, but it IS the most far out thing I have designed. I did want to add something to those bulkplates, but I just cant seem to figure out how in the software. I will decorate them in the real thing.

Oh, and I decided to name it Big Bottomed Girls

Its "Booty-Full"
That rocket's got "Back"

Back