Our first MicroMaxx

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

46u

Reaction score
My oldest grandson who is 8 and I have low power and mid power rockets but want something I am hoping to launch in the front yard. Do to liking scale or semi scale rockets made to look like the real thing we ordered the Space Pioneers Dual Model Rocket Starter Set. Here is my grandson with one of his other rockets we are building.

Attachments

• Wil with his G Force.jpg
    Wil with his G Force.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 37
If you really want to see what MicroMaxx motors are capable of, try some of the "Micro to the Maxx" line at FlisKits, the small rockets range in difficulty from Fairly easy to fairly complex. You can find them here: https://www.fliskits.com/ . The major caveat about these kits is that the small rockets require some adjustments in construction and prepping.

If you really want to see what MicroMaxx motors are capable of, try some of the "Micro to the Maxx" line at FlisKits, the small rockets range in difficulty from Fairly easy to fairly complex. You can find them here: https://www.fliskits.com/ . The major caveat about these kits is that the small rockets require some adjustments in construction and prepping.

Thanks I have all ready checked them out but good to make sure I know. I like the dual stage and the double engine one.
Thanks
Jeff

Here's my micromaxx 'Der Red Max' from Leading Edge rocketry

6603790375_6b3c671b4f_n.jpg

The kit comes without decals - I made those myself.

Have fun :)

Krusty

A length of T2+ from BMS, a piece of 1/32" basswood and a 5/16 dowel = many micro max rockets for cheap

My gosh. Where did you get that MASSIVE C6 casing?

:rofl:
Here's my micromaxx 'Der Red Max' from Leading Edge rocketry

6603790375_6b3c671b4f_n.jpg

The kit comes without decals - I made those myself.

Have fun :)

Krusty

Latest posts

Back