July DOM winner announced!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations to David Bauer again for his (one of three) winning entry (pictured)

Visit the FlisKits web site for details and more information!

image-3491386196.jpg

Yeah that dude rocks and so does his rockets.
If only daddywasabar.

:)

Congrats! :handshake:

Thanks! I was a BAR late in '07 and one of the first web sites I went to was Flis Kits. I guess once a BAR always a BAR. The secret is Finding Flistopia. It happened again today at the CRASH launch. Another beautiful day for flying in the Mile High City. My first scratcher with a Flis parts content over 50%, the Beech Staggerwing, had a very successful first flight on three D 12 3s. The Blackburn Triplane also flew well on an E28 4 with no damage. Lots of cool stuff in the air today from all the members and other flyers who took advantage of the great weather. A good day at the range is worth, oh a bizzillion good days at work.

There are just so many possibilities of stuff to fly on three canted 24mm motors out of a BT 70, and I haven't tried a 24mm Quadracant. If they work for old time aircraft and monster rockets what else can they do? Build it, fly it, love it.

Congratulations to David Bauer again for his (one of three) winning entry (pictured)
I'll concede that David's rocket planes outclass my Three To One, so well done! But it would have been nice if my Three To One had at least appeared on the contest page. ;)

I'll concede that David's rocket planes outclass my Three To One, so well done! But it would have been nice if my Three To One had at least appeared on the contest page. ;)

Adrian, I don't recall ever getting that. Can you please resend???

Thanks

Now re-sent both to the "dom" address and to your own address as found in the "About Us" section of the Fliskits website. Hopefully it will arrive this time!

Three To One is now on the DOM page - thanks, Jim!

Now, where are the rest of you? :D I'd rather lose to a superior model than win because nobody else entered. (Besides, if other people enter and I win anyway, I get a better prize. :D But it also means that if you enter and win, my entry means you get a better prize!)

Come on scratch builders. I have seen some real nice stuff on the forum and I bet you have some even nicer stuff still hidden away. Just post to an email and send it in to Fliskits.

What sort of glue did he use to attach the dog to the rocket?

Back