New !! Rocket Bargain Bin

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketbargainbin

Reaction score
Check out www.rocketbargainbin.com
We offer a wide selection of fiberglass rocket parts that are over runs, leftovers, slightly damaged, or manufacturer defect.

Most items are 20% to 50% off
New items to be added all the time

We accept PayPal for payment and ship UPS.
Anytime we can save the customer on shipping we will refund any difference.

Everything is first come first serve, so get it while you can.

Any questions email me at [email protected]
If you are looking for something specific or special let me know?

Thanks
Kara

We offer a wide selection of fiberglass rocket parts that are over runs, leftovers, slightly damaged, or manufacturer defect.

CAnytime we can save the customer on shipping we will refund any difference.

Thanks
Kara

Very cool, Kara! Signed up and will be shopping this evening. Good move with Paypal-thanks!

This is a great site, one that I expect will get plenty of business.

Can you please provide some background of yourself and your business? I would assume that you are somehow affiliated with Performance Rocketry or with Rocketry Warehouse.

Can you please provide some background of yourself and your business? I would assume that you are somehow affiliated with Performance Rocketry or with Rocketry Warehouse.

The address under "Contact Us" is the same as Performance Rocketry's address.

-- Roger

This is a great site, one that I expect will get plenty of business.

Just guessing, but I'm thinking this is a way for Curtis to sell product that comes out less than perfect. Face it, nobody gets 100% perfection in manufacturing, and anything not sold is a loss. Fairly advertised (which the products I saw sure looked to be), it's a great opportunity for the consumer and the manufacturer.

Heck, a nosecone with a broken tip just screams "Turn me into a tailcone" :)

-Kevin

As long as I get my product, I could care less about imperfections. I can correct them with filler and paint.

Hello everyone,
I would first like to say thank you all, for taking an interest in Rocket Bargain Bin!
My name is Kara Turner, I'm Curtis Turner's daughter. I've been around this hobby since I was about 10, this was my opportunity to get a little more involved so I took it. I'll be adding more inventory soon to the site, so stay tuned! I'm working on getting larger images for the items, also. I appreciate all of you that have placed an order, and being my first sales. I really look forward doing business with all of you (again for current customers) in the future!
- Kara

I am very interested in this new site. If it hadn't been for me just getting back from my LDRS trip I would have already placed an order. Nice deals.

Hello everyone,
I would first like to say thank you all, for taking an interest in Rocket Bargain Bin!
My name is Kara Turner, I'm Curtis Turner's daughter. I've been around this hobby since I was about 10, this was my opportunity to get a little more involved so I took it. I'll be adding more inventory soon to the site, so stay tuned! I'm working on getting larger images for the items, also. I appreciate all of you that have placed an order, and being my first sales. I really look forward doing business with all of you (again for current customers) in the future!
- Kara

Awesome, thanks for letting us know! Building trust in this hobby is great. This site should be very cool and allow you to capitalize on otherwise "garbage" product.

We accept PayPal for payment and ship UPS.
Anytime we can save the customer on shipping we will refund any difference.

Thanks
Kara

Any 29mm out of spec tubing?

Don't happen to a left than perfect or perfect full scale Nike Smoke?

I think I saw one in Jack's trailer a bit ago. Of course it was missing the nose cone, fins, motor tube and centering rings....

Hey everyone,
I will be adding new inventory today. If anyone wants something specific I will look to see if I have what you're looking for, just send me an email. For the most part though all the stuff I have is what's on the website.
Thanks,
- Kara

I think I saw one in Jack's trailer a bit ago. Of course it was missing the nose cone, fins, motor tube and centering rings....

I can make the fins and CR and bulkheads. I need the body tubes and nose cone.

Look forward to more items.

Ordered up the 29mm slightly thick Carbon tube. Should make a nice, versatile high performance rocket. Anyone have a 29mm nosecone they want to part with? :)

Ordered up the 29mm slightly thick Carbon tube. Should make a nice, versatile high performance rocket. Anyone have a 29mm nosecone they want to part with? :)

What material are you wanting?

What do you have?

This, don't tell Tim!
PIC_3855.jpgPIC_3856.jpg

Kara, nice job documenting the defects on the products -- makes it easy to make a good decision! :)

I couldn't get the larger images to work -- it gave me an error of "Image cannot be loaded. Make sure the path is correct and image exists".

On the tailcone, knowing what size it tapers to would be nice. Of course, that didn't stop me from buying it. :)

-Kevin

Guy,

I have received my items from them. They have accurate descriptions, quick shipping, and the items are well worth the cost.

Like Chuck, I received what I ordered. The description is very accurate. In addition, their website apparently over-estimated the shipping charge, as I received a refund of part of the shipping, after it shipped.

-Kevin

Latest posts

Back