Coming soon from Semroc

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, but I think I'd have to break the safety codes and put the launch rod at a 45 degree angle on this one.

I'm sorry, but I think I'd have to break the safety codes and put the launch rod at a 45 degree angle on this one.

Skycycle launched on a steeper angle than that. I was in the area a week after it occured. I was suprized to see how close to vertical it was. I had a friend who was there. He almost got shoved over the edge of the canyon by the drunken crowd pushing to the rim so they could "see". A good number of people were injured from being pushed over the rim to land on ledges below, sometimes 20 feet below.

Yah, lots of fun and memories :p

51280ddc55d24.preview-620.jpg

I had this rocket back in the 70's, I guess it was . Not sure what engine I used. Thing went up 50 feet, came down 50 feet, scurried around in circles a couple of time, and then deployed the chute. Was quite entertaining.

I had this rocket back in the 70's, I guess it was . Not sure what engine I used. Thing went up 50 feet, came down 50 feet, scurried around in circles a couple of time, and then deployed the chute. Was quite entertaining.

For a scale flight, you have to deploy the 'chute prior to launch ;)

Krusty

Back