K and S Rockets site pushing to eBay now....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is FAN-TAS-TIC! When did you build that one? While I was asleep??

Oh gosh, that was one of my early scratch builds. Probably two or three years ago. The paint was with rattle cans, and I hand painted the text.

redneck_finished4.jpg

I had that for a years, but unfortunately I was overseas. I hope to take more time for builds myself.

I had some kits to build. Heck, I still have some I have not flow from my last trip.

Yup. Great conversation. They asked lots of questions and look very closely at each item.

I got mine. Per K&S, the rest should ship between now and early September.

Well, the Glennville sector is secure..But we still have a hole in security by the Hinesville sector..Looks like your Viper will be doing double duty Chuck!LOL

Still nothing here as well..Every time I see an e-mail in my PayPal folder I am hoping it will be a 'click and ship' notice..But, no, just more 'offers' for their 'pay for it later' credit....grrrr...:mad:

Mail what in Dan?:confused:

A USPS fraud complaint? Already been filed...Twice...I no longer want the rocket, I want my money back..

You can also file a report with the BBB and department of consumer affairs. Leaves a bad mark on his business record, there are other legal aves as well that are little to no money that you can utilize that will follow him personally even if he changes business names...

Back