K and S Rockets site pushing to eBay now....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get any kind of an apology from anyone at K&S with their Click-N-Ship notifications? If not, THAT'S what is soooooo wrong here. After months of waiting and no communication, suddenly a package ships and STILL no communication. Just a simple, Really sorry for the delay blah blah blah, would be nice but it seems even that is too much to ask.

...Fudd

Anyone get any kind of an apology from anyone at K&S with their Click-N-Ship notifications? If not, THAT'S what is soooooo wrong here. After months of waiting and no communication, suddenly a package ships and STILL no communication. Just a simple, Really sorry for the delay blah blah blah, would be nice but it seems even that is too much to ask.

...Fudd

Well I'm sure after what everyone went through here his business will drop off. I'm sure most people here wouldn't ever place an order from him. If they did that would be stupid, unless you had the option to pay later after the item shipped.

Package arrived. Atleast this is progress. One more order is still open. They owe me a parachute and another rocket and our business will be complete/

The rocket was a 4 inch viper. I hope yours comes soon.

The Viper was waiting for me on the porch when I got home from work today. I've unpacked it and am pretty impressed; a whole lot of parts along with a CD with rocksim and open rocket files. I'm glad Scott did a build thread as it looks to be a good opportunity to add some rather complex details.

I hope everyone else who has one on order gets their's in the mail soon. I had pretty much written off getting this kit after the long wait, but I've been pleasantly surprised. With that said, I really hope K & S can come back as a solid reliable vendor. Their kits are top notch, and their av-bays are second to none (IMHO). I haven't gotten anything from them that wasn't top quality. But...you've got to be able to depend on your vendor and that's where they've got room to improve. Personally, I really hope that happens and that they can recover and thrive.

The Viper was waiting for me on the porch when I got home from work today. I've unpacked it and am pretty impressed; a whole lot of parts along with a CD with rocksim and open rocket files. I'm glad Scott did a build thread as it looks to be a good opportunity to add some rather complex details.

I hope everyone else who has one on order gets their's in the mail soon. I had pretty much written off getting this kit after the long wait, but I've been pleasantly surprised. With that said, I really hope K & S can come back as a solid reliable vendor. Their kits are top notch, and their av-bays are second to none (IMHO). I haven't gotten anything from them that wasn't top quality. But...you've got to be able to depend on your vendor and that's where they've got room to improve. Personally, I really hope that happens and that they can recover and thrive.

Absolutely well said!!

I received an email notice. It happened after I put in a paypal resolution request. It was denied because it is over 45 days so it might be a coincidence.

USPS website says my 4" Viper has arrived. Sadly, I'm 700 miles away and won't be back until Sunday. Guess it's time to put in an order to StickerShock23.:)

got an email from Scott, said he shipped out 4 last weekend and will be shipping out some more this coming weekend. He is currently a one man show now, as Austin is no longer doing any thing with K and S rockets. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that mine will arrive next week.

So...

The question of the day is - who's gonna have the first build thread (from this batch)?

got an email from Scott, said he shipped out 4 last weekend and will be shipping out some more this coming weekend. He is currently a one man show now, as Austin is no longer doing any thing with K and S rockets. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that mine will arrive next week.

I got the same email. They are going to try to fill the orders soon.

Does that mean I win if I fly my 2.6" Viper?:)

Well, if I can get off my ass this weekend I should be able to get my 2.6" Viper put together..And then we could drag race come freedom launch..Mine will probably be nekkid..Oh, and I fiberglassed the tubes and put motor mounts in ALL the tubes.:D Doubt I will ever put a motor in the mount on the tube the 'top' fin goes on as that will produce 'asymmetric' thrust and I don't think that it would fly correctly..But 3 abreast would be pretty cool!:cool2:

Well, if I can get off my ass this weekend I should be able to get my 2.6" Viper put together..And then we could drag race come freedom launch..Mine will probably be nekkid..Oh, and I fiberglassed the tubes and put motor mounts in ALL the tubes.:D Doubt I will ever put a motor in the mount on the tube the 'top' fin goes on as that will produce 'asymmetric' thrust and I don't think that it would fly correctly..But 3 abreast would be pretty cool!:cool2:

Comon', be adventurous.

I believe I was one of the last to get one of the 4" Vipers ordered, so I'd expect to get mine towards the end. I received my decals from Stickershock months
ago, was pretty sure I'd wasted my money... Glad to hear they're shipping!!

Not if you mount the MMT in relation to the main BT and not the main MMT. Its all relative to aspect. Granted it may look funny but it would work

Right after 'hey y'all watch this!':rofl:

redneck_finished2.jpg

Back