K and S Rockets site pushing to eBay now....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know several people are affected by this and all of you have been more than willing to give K&S a chance to make good. You know Paul might be right about someone paying him a visit. If everyone was in agreement to help cover the expenses of that one person or persons. If there was a case against him I would first research the laws and then talk to someone who knew more about this. Some places offer free legal assistance or a free office visit. It might be worth looking into. If there's nothing that you can do, then you will have to just take the loss, but I would hate to see any of that happen to any of you. It will at least let you know what your options are.

I would caution against someone "paying a visit" -- doing so might be construed as making a threat, and that will do nothing but cause problems.

For those so inclined, there are avenues available to you to pursue, via your credit card company, PayPal, and the US Postal Service. They all have the legal authority to follow up on this.

-Kevin

I would caution against someone "paying a visit" -- doing so might be construed as making a threat, and that will do nothing but cause problems.

For those so inclined, there are avenues available to you to pursue, via your credit card company, PayPal, and the US Postal Service. They all have the legal authority to follow up on this.

-Kevin

Yeah Kevin you're probably right about that. I never looked at it that way. Yeah keep it legal and use what avenues are available. There arre options so hopefully this mess will be resolved one way or the other...Good Luck to all of you!

-Kevin

Yup, I removed that comment !

Paul T ,a pretty nice guy ,but not to be dicked with regardless :wink:

Good luck guys ,hope it works out for all involved...I mean everyone !

Paul T

I understand you anger. Use PayPal to shut them down the right way.

New paradigm: 6 months=1 week in rocket years (loosely based on light years allowing for gravitational lensing effects and the Earth's relatively small attraction field).
I vowed not to start another rocket until the build pile reaches waist level.
I got nothing but love for Scott- he's been thru a lot, and it's a credit to him he's even trying to keep his head above water. I could name others, that didn't have that fight in them.

(yeah, I know...I shoulda really done the math, but it sounded clever at the time...)

Sounds like the Hassleine Theory... (see the original Planet of the Apes series)...

Don't worry-- their math didn't work either... LOL:)

Looks to me like Sherigate II...

Later! OL JR :)

I have not gotten mine and I am leaning toward report both individuals to the USPS and Consumer Protection Agency. Hopefully, it will stop other from being ripped off.

I emailed Texas Rocketry a week ago and no response. I have had no response to the last several emails or PMs.

I am in bad mood today and have just had enough. I am usually much more at ease.

There's being at ease and being screwed...

Sounds to me like you been screwed...

Do whatcha gotta do...

What happens at the local level is up to the local clubs; I think getting Tripoli and/or NAR involved is a mistake -- their job is not enforcement, and they have zero authority to do an appropriate investigation.

In addition, doing so may well open them up to legal action for restraint of trade.

I understand the sentiment, but word of mouth is a much more appropriate method than asking the national organizations to get involved.

-Kevin

Agree completely...

That's why it's SO important to have a thread like this available on the forums... to inform potential buyers of existing problems with existing vendors, so that "caveat emptor" can be exercised...

Plus, perhaps, just perhaps, it'll be a motivator to the vendor not doing right to actually get on the ball and do what they SHOULD have been doing from the start... (then we can pat them on the back publicly here as well...)

I am not sure, but it probably won't be driving up in person to demand a refund.

I am upset, but it is not like we can go up to his home town with pitch forks and ropes. We can not take the law into our own hands.

Sadly, I want my kits and one of them is so old that the shipping address had changed.

I am upset, but it is not like we can go up to his home town with pitch forks and ropes. We can not take the law into our own hands.

Sadly, I want my kits and one of them is so old that the shipping address had changed.
Some where in the sands outside of Kuwait is a very puzzled expression and (translated) "Ahh camel dung!! Now they want us to put together own own stolen arms?? Where's all the blow uppy stuff?? I'm not made of C4, you know"

Guys;

I just got a Click-N-Ship notification email from K & S today. I 'think' the only order that I had outstanding was for the 4" Viper, so this could be a REALLY good thing. It's due here Thursday so I'll keep you posted.

All I can say is wow. I ordered an AV-Bay from them on Ebay and it arrived quickly and they even responded to my emails and told me that the 4" vipers were going to be shipped out in 2 weeks, well that was over 2 weeks ago. I have been patient about this, more then patient, and even had distraction of my Level 3 project which I successfully flew on the 10th, and now with no viper to build that I paid for on the 15th of march. I have defended this country for over 20 years against all enemies foreign and domestic and this is the thanks I and my brothers & sisters in arms get for providing the freedom for this company to operate. I now work for an excellent company called Team Industrial Services and we have core values which in my humble opinion if you want to stay in business, you should adopt and they are:

Safety First - In everything we do

Integrity - Means doing the RIGHT thing

Service Leadership - throughout your company (you set the tone of how your company runs as a leader)

Innovation - supports continuous growth and improvement

Pride and respect - in yourselves and for your CUSTOMERS

just a suggestion

Well no Click-N-Ship notification email from K & S for my Viper or Ebay for it. I guess I been too passive ! ):

I would keep emailing or report it to paypal. It won't get you money back but might get them shut down.

One I have the package, I will let you know what is in it. The pessimist in me suspects it is not the viper.

My heart skipped a beat last night when I saw I had an unread e-mail in my PayPal folder..Could it be? Nope, it was my July account activity statement.:sad:

Back