VEXplorer-2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you speaking from the veiw point of a firsthand ouchie?

Yessir, whilst carving a Spotted Sandpiper ,right across my index finger second knuckle.

Bleeding stopped eventually !

Something about tungstun carbide cutters and skin and bone......a very bad combo LOL

Paul T

Yessir, whilst carving a Spotted Sandpiper ,right across my index finger second knuckle.

Bleeding stopped eventually !

Something about tungstun carbide cutters and skin and bone......a very bad combo LOL

Paul T

CourageAvatar.jpg

Just a little bump in hopes that we'll soon get to see more progress on this. :)

Not only do you do an awesome job, you do a great job of showing some interesting techniques on how you do it!

-Kevin

Just a little bump in hopes that we'll soon get to see more progress on this. :)

Not only do you do an awesome job, you do a great job of showing some interesting techniques on how you do it!

-Kevin

Thanks for saying so!

Life handed me several rows of hell to hoe thru. If I don't receive any deliveries of fresh hell, I'll be blowing the dust off the box of parts fairly soon.

Life handed me several rows of hell to hoe thru. If I don't receive any deliveries of fresh hell, I'll be blowing the dust off the box of parts fairly soon.

Doh! Sorry to hear about that.

Hopefully the fires will all be extinguished soon, and the temperature in your accommodations will be more to your liking soon.

-Kevin

Things happen for a reason, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger & all that......
Hope your world settles down and allows you to move on soon.

Hang in there Todd!

I don't think things don't happen for any reason, but it's universal that they happen to all of us now and then.

Hang in there, Todd, it will get better.

Things happen for a reason, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger & all that......
Hope your world settles down and allows you to move on soon.

Doh! Sorry to hear about that.

Hopefully the fires will all be extinguished soon, and the temperature in your accommodations will be more to your liking soon.

-Kevin

Hang in there Todd!

I don't think things don't happen for any reason, but it's universal that they happen to all of us now and then.

Well, my 'ol dog up and died yesterday. She was a yellow lab, her heart gave out after only 14 years.

Oh man! Sorry to hear about your dog.
I miss all my dogs, even the ones that weren't the best.

My condolences on your friend. Words to help you with your loss escape me, but you are in my thoughts. That will have to be enough.

This thread popped back into my mind this morning, so I thought I'd check on it. But more important, hopefully your life is on the upswing, Todd!

-Kevin

Back