So disappointed with all the Flis Kit Flyers.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I don't know if it's going to arrive in time for the deadline, or even arrive at all for that matter, but I've just sent an e-mail to the submission address with information about this:
View attachment 139791

It's Three To One. It looks like a Tres on the pad. It looks like a Tres shortly after launch.
View attachment 139792

But a normal Tres doesn't do this.
View attachment 139793

The lower half of Three To One is a triple-motor booster; the upper half has its own motor mount and is a sustainer. Ignition of a sustainer through such a long booster requires the use of quickmatch fuse, but that doesn't require a licence in the UK. :D

A kit bash or modification of a Flis Kit will work. Hopefully that cable they laid with the sailing ships is still operational and the message above will reach the former colony in New England in time. The last I heard Queen Victoria could communicate with President Buchanan before the end of the month deadline. Even if the post doesn't make it I think you can use a one- time exemption of; "OOPs, the Battle of New Orleans was fought in 1815 after the War of 1812 was over because of slow communication between the English and the Yanks.” I’m sure that exemption for all Brits is in the DOM rules somewhere in the fine print. Someday a Congreve style rocket will put a big balloon in orbit and they can bounce of a signal that will begin a new invasion. I think just a few lads from Liverpool will be enough to finally conquer the Yanks and get them to pay their fair share of taxes.

A kit bash or modification of a Flis Kit will work. Hopefully that cable they laid with the sailing ships is still operational and the message above will reach the former colony in New England in time. The last I heard Queen Victoria could communicate with President Buchanan before the end of the month deadline. Even if the post doesn't make it I think you can use a one- time exemption of; "OOPs, the Battle of New Orleans was fought in 1815 after the War of 1812 was over because of slow communication between the English and the Yanks.” I’m sure that exemption for all Brits is in the DOM rules somewhere in the fine print. Someday a Congreve style rocket will put a big balloon in orbit and they can bounce of a signal that will begin a new invasion.
The problem isn't speed. It's the nature of the e-mail. The invasion has begun.

If the message gets through, the people of the "land of the free" will realise that they can kick out the miscreants in the White House, pledge allegiance to the Queen and rejoin the Empire. Then they won't need a licence to use quickmatch. And then they can build things like Three To One. :)

That is, unless the NSA spots the e-mail in time and stops it from getting through. Evidently they didn't intercept the post to this forum, though. You may begin your counter-revolution now. :)

I pledge allegiance to Queen Kate and all those really smooth and delicious English Pub Ales. If Scotland leaves the American Colonies can then take the white saltire spot on the Union Flag. Bye Bye to Haggis and soccer hooligans and hello to Hamburgers and the NFL.:)

Back