DINNER TONIGHT

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hornet driver

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share--Italian sausages--sweet and mild--with green bells and onions---YUM---Deb can't handle the hot stuff !100_2085.jpg100_2086.jpg

Steak at Applebees. I am cooking steak tomorrow on the grill.

That's what I'm talkin about--steak on the grill!!--please send pics. We're thinkin lob tails for the 4th and corn in the husk.

I am partial to MEAT:cool: I make my sauce/gravy with ground sirloin and sweet mild Italian sausage:grin: But when it comes to meat being the main dish, give me a good slab of beef BLOODY RARE:D

I am partial to MEAT:cool: I make my sauce/gravy with ground sirloin and sweet mild Italian sausage:grin: But when it comes to meat being the main dish, give me a good slab of beef BLOODY RARE:D

Yep , still moooin is the way to go. I always cut a few pieces of raw off before I cook. Been doin it since I was a kid.

Yep , still moooin is the way to go. I always cut a few pieces of raw off before I cook. Been doin it since I was a kid.
Yup, been doing that myself:cool: my mom used to grind her own hamburger meat, always grabbed a handful of it and ate it raw, and loved it:grin:

Yup, been doing that myself:cool: my mom used to grind her own hamburger meat, always grabbed a handful of it and ate it raw, and loved it:grin:

Still do it to this day.I always buy enough to snack on while we cook.

Last night was beef and peppers and onions over rice. Tonight is chicken marinade and salad.

Last night was homemade pizza.

Tonight grilled burgers.

I love homemade pizza. I worked as a pizza place for several years in college.

Homemade pizza is good, but I will only make it in the winter. I can't get past the concept that the oven and AC unit are working against each other.

Homemade pizza is good, but I will only make it in the winter. I can't get past the concept that the oven and AC unit are working against each other.

Yep the oven makes it hot in here, especially when you are trying to get that pizza stone blistering hot before sliding the pizza in. A small price to pay for pizza fresh from the oven. I think we make more pizza in the summer time just because we have all of the fresh from the garden vegies that taste so good on pizza.

Tonight - grilled teriyaki shrimp, chicken breast, BBQ meatballs, boiled corn on the cob, boy scout potatoes, rhubarb dump cake, and brownies for dessert! Feeding a crowd!

g-train

Last night was steak and shrimp on the grill with green beans, mac & cheese, french fries and cake for dessert! It was a grill your own meat and bring a dish to pass party.

Tonight will be country ribs on the grill and salad.

Back