Multiple choice: What is your opinion on this Tapeworm Model Rocket?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Multiple choice: What is your opinion on this Tapeworm Model Rocket?

• Fun parasitic worm flying for the entire family, I like it!

• No fins on the bottom, motors in the wrong place, CG-CP relationship will never last

• This Taenia Solium rocket is so cute it just suckers me in, it just might work.

• This rocket brings back too many memories of High School Zoology class.

• WARNING: Only use this rocket for education on promoting a Kosher life style.

• Hauling a big streamer behind a top canted, unfinned rocket is Bass Ackwards and a bit too dodgy

• Just Daddy and his tapeworm rocket, wait until it gets its hooks into him, then it will really suck.

• So much for silly airplane rockets, Daddy finally moves up to sickening Monster rockets.

• The Crazy Train - North Pole Express has left the station and Daddy is the conductor.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh sure! First it's a tapeworm....... In no time at all it will be a rocket full of bodycrab landers. Or a rocket powered tick!
"On pad three, using reloadable type O negative propulsion, is The Leech".........

I think I'm gonna be sick

Very cool idea.
Notice how the new guy heads straight for the grossest thread. If it doesn't work you can always turn it into a parasite glider.

Keep looking on the forum, there are other sick monster and odd rockets out there. To update, the tapeworm keeps flying. Probably the most stable rocket at the launch. It has been much more durable than I expected. The foam ball absorbs the dead cat bounce on landing. Just glue on the hook fins that pop off or are damaged and fly it again. The Tapeworm is like a gift that keeps on giving!

A JU388 would make an awesome rocket. Use the same design I used for the DO217N.

Last edited:
We are rocket surgeons, we are all off of our meds. Cool idea. I want to build one of these myself.

Back