Fat Cat Rockets kits for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Project463

Reaction score
Greetings. I currently have 4- I.P.F.I. Strikeships , 1-K-1, 1- Galactic Marauder, and 2- F-104 Starfighters for sale. The first three kits go for $45.00 each. The Starfighters are $100.00 (component prices have increased during my absence). Check out reviews for these kits at: https://www.rocketreviews.com/reviews-9623.html
Send me a PM for payment and shipping info. Thanks, Chuck Sackett

Last edited:
When you find a Centaurus let me know :) I have a catalog from 1999.

Dennis

I have received responses from rocket1017, grog, and lawndart. I have sent you three PM replies... If you didn't get them let me know.

Wow, That's it for now... all kits are taken. I'll have more in a couple of months...watch this thread. Thanks, Chuck Sackett

Chuck was nice enough to put together a Centaurus for me! Here it is finished. image.jpg

Nice kits. They are a great company. Save me from buying please. I am in the process of building too much to buy any more.

Very nice Centaurus! Chuck made me an F-104 a couple months ago. No progress on mine though as it will be a winter build.

Last edited:
I want the F-104 but there's not enough room in the dog house. I'd have to sleep outside.

Greetings folk, Sorry that I have been away for so long. I am returning for a short time to offer some more F-104 kits (four for now). and I have some large nosecones that are taking up space that I need to sell. The second LOC Precision Bruiser nose (the purple one) and an Honest John nose (for LOC 5.5" tubing) and My big Explorer Aquarius nose (for LOC 5.5" tubing). Pictures soon, Chuck

Wow. Those F-104 kits look awsome. I think maybe the build complexity is a bit advanced for my skills and patience (and I don't need more for the build pile), but that is a nice looking mid to high power kit!

Yes, please do a thread, some nice build thread action on a "different" rocket is sorely needed around here.

Whoa... who let all of the kids on my thread. Just kidding...Pictures and info coming later this evening. By the way, the noses that I have mentioned are at least 25 years old and turned by me (except for the Bruiser nose... . That's old school (no fiberglass).

Chuck I'll be starting the thread as soon as the F-104's arrive...the check went out this afternoon. Our mail comes late. What about paint schemes. I was thinking painting the tail section red and the nose cone tip silver and red...give it that military look?

Well, for some reason I cannot up load pictures from my computer. Let's hang loose on the nose cones until I figure this out. :facepalm:

As for you, AfterBurners... I had always left the paint scheme up to the modeler. There are a ton of reference materials for the F-104 and all of the paint jobs that it campaigned. Got some great polaroid's from my earlier customers. A note of caution...the F-104 kit requires good knife skills.

Thanks guys!! I waited over ten years to get one. It flies once a month all summer long. One of my favorite MPR rockets.

Dennis

Oooh, me want. Hey @Project463...didn't you have a high power version at LDRS2000? Or is my memory failing me.

Time to catch up...I have a 2x Centaurus that needs to be finished for flight. It was intended for display and currently sits in my office. Would like to sell it but the bottom section is a little large making shipping problematic ( I sold the original LOC Esoteric rocket to Gary at Aerotech and it cost a minor fortune to ship it to Las Vegas).
Also, I plan to offer four more f-104 kits for delivery after July 4th. If you are interested , contact me via private message. I'll keep a running count until they are all spoken for.
Still can't get pictures up from my computer!

Back