heres one of my odd rockets (why did the chicken cross the road)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oddmanrockets

Reaction score
heres one of my older rubber chicken rockets flying on a F39 reload chicken.jpg always a crowd pleaser

Why did the chicken cross the road?

He wanted to see poultry in motion.

So, so sorry. Couldn't resist.
Because the road was there. What came first,egg salad or chicken salad?
So,SOOOOOOOOO,Sorry..couldnt resist.

I dream of a day when a chicken can cross the road without someone questioning its motives.

Why did the chicken cross the road; as answered by the crew of the “U.S.S. Voyager”.

Captain Janeway: I don’t care why the chicken crossed the road. So long as the chicken isn’t a threat to my crew or ship it can cross all the roads it wants.

Chakotay: Why should we question the chicken’s motives? Are they less important than our motives for crossing the road?

B’Elanna Torres: Get that stinking chicken out of MY ROAD!!!

Tom Parris: Is there another chicken waiting on the other side? If so then the answer is obvious.

Nelix: So I can use it to make my famous Gorvatchien chicken stew. Which isn’t actually made using chickens as I don’t even know what a chicken is being that I’m not from Earth.

The Doctor: Would somebody please just shut me off when I’m not needed.

Tuvok: A chicken is an animal with a brain the size of a pea. It has no reasoning powers, no concept of what a road is and thus it can’t have a motive as we understand the concept.

Harry Kim: What??

Seven of Nine: The chicken’s motives are irrelevant; crossing the road is futile. We will make the chicken's uniqueness part of the collective.

attachment.php

Looks to me as if Fred put too much Tabasco in the “Supersauce”

Oh ... and I'd love to see a better, close up, photo of the rocket in the original post!

-- Roger

found some more chicken picschicken (2)1.jpg it had 1 too many crash landings and I think I broke its Freggin neck LOL

Back