DVR Camera and Mount

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the photo it looks like the overhang covers the indicator LED. If so that would be a problem. You wouldn't be able to tell whether or not the camera is recording.

attachment.php

Will you be at Freedom Launch with these? If so, I would be interested in 1 or 2...

From the photo it looks like the overhang covers the indicator LED. If so that would be a problem. You wouldn't be able to tell whether or not the camera is recording.

attachment.php

The LED indicator is right at the edge of the overhang. You can see it. You can see the hole on the side of the mount for the microphone.

Sam

I will buy a couple also. What is the cost?

We are looking at $23 including Tax and Shipping. $20 at the field. We will not have inventory this weekend but will have a good supply for Freedom Launch.

Send us airframe size and color so we can set yours aside. (Black or White)

Thanks,

Sam

I plan to buy a couple of them. Will they be available on your website?

I have built several 808 camera mounts. One of them functioned as a loud whistle at high speed. I hope yours doesn't have that problem.

I plan to buy a couple of them. Will they be available on your website?

I have built several 808 camera mounts. One of them functioned as a loud whistle at high speed. I hope yours doesn't have that problem.

Working to put them up now. Should be available by weeks end.

Thanks,

Sam

Sam,

Do you have a 2.5 inch? I have a rocket my wife and I drag race. It would be cool to mount cameras on.

Chuck

Sam,

Do you have a 2.5 inch? I have a rocket my wife and I drag race. It would be cool to mount cameras on.

Chuck

Yep..... We received several requests over the weekend, Malcolm is busy printing them out. We are trying to clean up the site but wanted to respond to requests so we loaded a single item for the 808. Simply tell us what size and color. i.e.: 2.5W for White 2.5" airframe mount.

Thanks,

Sam & Malcolm

Wish I would have seen this last week - I want one! Great work and I'll be purchasing one.

I got mine and my #16 fits like a glove. well done. Now I need one for a #26. That camera is about 1/3 bigger. Any plans for one of those. I would get at least a 4".

Just ordered one to put on the scratch dual deploy 4" diameter that I'm going to build for my L2 cert. The last time I tried to tape a 808 camera to a rocket it was so cold that the tape wouldn't stick!

Back