• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gauging interest in brand new NCR Space Shuttle kit. Any interest?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LW Bercini

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Gauging interest in brand new NCR Space Shuttle kit. Any interest? The kit did not come with marked packaging, only parts in a cardboard shipping box. The box is a bit beat up after being in storage for 19 years, but the kit materials are untouched.

If there is interest, what do you feel is a fair asking price?

Thank you,

I would say $200 to start due to the rarity but $150 for a fair price.

PM me I will beet that price. I would love to build and fly it.

Not interested in buying it, but does anybody have a photo of it?

Yes, it is this one:

DCP_0339.JPG

Last one on Ebay I remember sold for $1100.00, so you can bet (He, who we will not name) would put it on there for $1000.00 to start (not trying to offend, but I've seen your ebay listings). Maybe demand has cooled off a little, but I'll bet you could still get in the $500.00 range at least. Too rich for my blood. My buddy has one stored in his basement, also in a plain box too, I believe. I never got one, but I have the NCR X Wing, and Bomarc. I have quite a few of Matt's other NCR kits too.

Adrian

Last edited:
Another vote for "very interested but out of my league" I'd love to have a kit squirreled away until I got good enough to build it.

Back