I'm going to be in Nashville this week end for a wedding and need reloading supplies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP Morgan

Reaction score
Does anybody living there know of a store that might have reloading supplies?
I need primers and bullets. Mainly .223 bullets and small rifle primers with a few
large pistol primers.
We are staying in Franklin at the Best Western on Murfreesburo rd.

You can send me a private message if you like...

Also I may be able to get my 38mm and 29mm:fly: CTI starter kits!
Suggestions there would be nice too!

Regards,

JP

I bought some 29mm and 38 mm CTI cases and reloads from Huff Performance after the SLP launch in Toney AL a couple of weeks ago. :grin:

I bought some 29mm and 38 mm CTI cases and reloads from Huff Performance after the SLP launch in Toney AL a couple of weeks ago. :grin:
Roger that. Memphis is 90 miles from me. I'll eventually join that club if I intend to get certified.
I was hoping somebody in Nashville area knew of a place to shop near Franklin...

JP

Good luck in your search, but I'm not even looking at ammo or reloading for another 6 months. People have lost their fool minds. Thankfully, I'm mostly stocked for stupidity like this. I'm saving all my cash for the eventual sell-off that's coming when these idiots finally realize the world isn't ending, and they need money for more PBR and reservation cigarettes.

Back