Estes Magician

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveA

Reaction score
Anyone have a RockSim file for an Estes Magician and do you know what the length of the payload bay might be?

Thanks for your time

Steve

No rocksim but the payload tube is 4" long. The length available for payload is 2.25" .

No rocksim but the payload tube is 4" long. The length available for payload is 2.25" .

I think I can work with that. I need to measure my payload again, but I think I can work with that.

Thanks for the help!
Steve

The length available for payload is only 2.25", but because it is a Magician, you can fit a 12-pound bunny in there.

Magic!

Yeah unfortunately that 2.25" isn't long enough for a Hello Kitty and altimeter...Maybe I should just go with the 12-pound bunny.:grin:

I lost my nose cone, coupler & payload to a tree (as well as my sons lego person which he is quite upset about :facepalm:). Would anyone know where I could find suitable replacements? I was even thinking of up sizing the payload bay, i've checked out a few sites but can't seem to find a coupler that will fit in the magician.

...check your PM for contact info...we can probably help you out.
Mike

Latest posts

Back