Basselopes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
If your avatar has a basselope, please clean up your inbox... people are trying to PM you.

Thanks
K'Tesh (aka people)

Last edited:
If your avatar has a basselope, please clean up your inbox... people are trying to PM you.

Thanks
K'Tesh (aka people)

Hope that's better...

It said I still had ten messages to go before I was full, so I dunno what the problem is...

Try it now...

later! OL JR :)

Give Rosebud a good ole' scratch behind the ears for me...

Sorry, she's been forward deployed to ̶S̶o̶u̶t̶h̶ ̶K̶o̶r̶e̶a̶ ... (redacted)

Later! OL JR :)

Shedding... antlers or fur?

Both... she got the couch arms last year rubbing those antlers, and then shed fur all over the flippin' thing when she shed her fur...

Still, better than the flippin' cat that pukes up hairballs everywhere BUT on the FREAKIN' LINOLEUM IN THE KITCHEN!!!

Both... she got the couch arms last year rubbing those antlers, and then shed fur all over the flippin' thing when she shed her fur...

Still, better than the flippin' cat that pukes up hairballs everywhere BUT on the FREAKIN' LINOLEUM IN THE KITCHEN!!!

Oh! I didn't know Bill was still alive... I thought he died from acne back in the 80's

tumblr_m3il0uCTwo1qjsdvoo1_400.jpg

Wait til they start shedding... then it REALLY gets messy!!!

Hahaha... Later! OL JR :)

Oh Brother I'm finding this out now!
Rescued a 3.5 yo male thankfully not one of the greasy ones..(just smells lightly of "Fritos")
His friggin fur is everywhere. :facepalm:

Oh! I didn't know Bill was still alive... I thought he died from acne back in the 80's

Wait... wasn't he working for the soviets at one point? Or did they successfully re-educate him?

Back