Reload Kits Master Excel Sheets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, sorry. I am looking for someone who wants to take over the upkeep on this project. I just don't have the time anymore.

I'll see what I can do. Any chance you could pm me and let me know what sources you used for all the information?

There is no good source on these. I was just using each manufacturers websites, and Thrust Curve.

OK. I'll get to work and post when I'm done... I have already combined all onto one single spreadsheet... I'll just go one manufacturer at a time. Actually shouldn't take too long thanks to the great head start!

Dave,

Thank you very much for making these spread sheets for everyone. May I point out something and make a request to you?

The Loki Research motor list only contains the 37 "classic" reloads certified under the previous company ownership. The pricing shown is from that time frame as well. There are currently 10 additional reloads that have since been certified which are missing from the list here and one new hardware size (54/4000).
For this small company, that's a lot of reloads to be missing. ;-) Could you please add these 10 reloads and one hardware size to your spread sheet and update the pricing?
I'll hopefully have 6-7 more reloads for you to add come spring time as well.

https://www.thrustcurve.org/mfrsearch.jsp?id=10

Thank you very much,

Hi Green Jello- nice work on compiling all of these, but I noticed (at least for me) that I can't download any of them- when I attempt to get the .xls file, I get a dropbox 404 error.

Well shoot, it looks like these have gone missing. Any chance somebody saved them locally and could upload them to, for instance, Google Spreadsheets or similar?

Well shoot, it looks like these have gone missing. Any chance somebody saved them locally and could upload them to, for instance, Google Spreadsheets or similar?

Yeah. Gimme a second. I've got it saved in one file. And it didn't have any new loads.

I couldn't get to that resource. I'm at work. Could it be my corporate firewall? If you want to host these files on a web server let me know and I'll do it pro bono.

Thanks Wayco!
This one could help!

I'm trying to complete my excel sheets (green jello's one )and entering every motor's spec would be a PITA.

Steeve

Does anyone have an interest in creating a collaborative effort to update this?

I have a small EXCEL spreadsheet that somebody might find useful that I will gladly share with you. When I took over TMT in late 2016 I had only a vague familiarity with commercial motors, because I have been almost exclusively an EX guy for about 20 years. So, to make it easier for me to get instant access to the core data relevant to any particular motor, not just Aerotech, I began compiling this mini-data-base. It is constructed mainly from three different data sources: The Comprehensive CAR/NAR/TRA Rocket Motor Certification List, published in "Sport Rocketry" every year and found on the NAR website [columns B through H], the online catalogues maintained by the manufacturers themselves [columns J through O], and www.thrustcurve.org [columns Q through X]. Column P is something that you are probably not interested in, but which might concern me a lot in the future, so just ignore that. If the motor is listed in either Thrustcurve or the manufacturers catalogue, but not in the "Combined" list, the data appears under the combined list in yellow text (I needed text in that column so that I could do some sorting functions, but I didn't want to imply that the motor is certified for use).
As you can see, almost all perms and comms of which list a motor appears in can be seen in this spreadsheet. Life is full of uncertainty and unknowns, we must learn to live with it.

I make no claims for perfection here, this was just a quick assembly of published data that I put together so that when somebody mentioned, for example, a J535, I didn't need to stay completely ignorant for long. If someone wants to proofread me and offer corrections, they will have my gratitude. Enjoy!

Alan Whitmore
Chair, TMT

p.s. one more thing, if you sort on column A, all the manufacturers get mixed up, but the list sorts in a smallest to largest order. I'm leaving town this weekend to attend the big Labor Day Launch in Camden, SC, so I will not crank up the computer again until maybe Tuesday. Y'all have a good time at LDRS!!

Attachments

• TMT raw data July 2019.xls
    348 KB · Views: 92
At the top, you will.
OK. So is the spreadsheet somewhere else? It's logical to assume it's in the top listing. Has someone picked up the mantle of maintaining the spreadsheet? I'd consider doing so if no one has. The thread is a bit confusing once it gets past the point where someone first mentions the 404 error.

Back