Reload Kits Master Excel Sheets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance for the SU motors to be added? Estes Motors? I have some data on the estes/quest motors compiled if you want me to divulge the information.

You said a mouth full there, as anyone would know that bought a reload with the wrong nozzle! Luckily I caught mine before the cato.
With Aerotech you could use nozzle diameters from the motor assembly PDF's which could be handy for people to check that they have the right one included in their reload.

Oh ok. Good to know. Today was the first time I've ever even looked at Loki's site, so their stuff was all new to me. The only problem is, I was trying to keep the fields universal so the combined sheet would work.

The combined sheet will work fine, just with blank fields for the other brands.

Awesome project, I was just about to search for a common database to use for reference!

Thanks. I've been busy at work lately. I'll go back to adding to it next week.

I added an Estes sheet that has all the black powder motors including the new E16 that is on the way.

I'll start adding the AP motors that are made by Aerotech now.

These are not included in the combined list. Those are for reloads only. Eventually I'll have a master list for all single use motors.

Blimy Limey you been busy!!! These are fantastic. Thanks for the effort. You've done a great service to the hobby

Interesting. I just got this email:

Hi David,

I am working on a CTI catalogue for CTI and REBEL Space as the CE/HSE/BAM certifications for Europe are nearly in place. This catalogue will list all motors with their respective data and graphs.

I am using your files to download all the graphs, I got them from Jeroen Louwers from CTI.

CTI and REBEL Space will publish this catalogue when it is finished in a few weeks.

In the catalogue I also want to add some lists that list all data from the reloads, we have a own list from REBEL Space that lists all certification data (DOT, CE, HSE, BAM, the works), but I also want to include a setup like the list you made, is it possible to use your list and can you send it in Xel to me? I will mention your name at the end of the catalogue for credits off course.

Let me know

Take care

Frank De Brouwer

REBEL Space B.V.
De Trompet 14a
1601 MK Enkuizen
the Netherlands
[email protected]
[email protected]
www.rebelspace.eu
+31(0)621598939 mobile
+31(0)228312052 tel
+31(0)228312247 fax
Chamber of Commerce: 37091553 Alkmaar the Netherlands
VAT: NL 8208.99.574 B01

All orders according the Terms and Conditions on www.rebelspace.eu

Copyright 2000-2013

Last edited:
Thanks for doing the SU motors!!! I'll add in a few to my list, like the Road-Runner motors, but other than that your lists cover almost every motor possible to buy at the given moment.

One thing though... on the estes sheet... is the MSRP for an Estes G80 single-use motor really 60 bucks!!! I remember getting them for 15 bucks or so with my 40% off coupon at HL.

One thing though... on the estes sheet... is the MSRP for an Estes G80 single-use motor really 60 bucks!!! I remember getting them for 15 bucks or so with my 40% off coupon at HL.

I got it from here:

https://www.estesrockets.com/rockets/pro-series/engines-1/009777-g80-7-engine

It really does seem ridiculous though....especially since the AT version is $26.99

https://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/aro/aro78010.htm

Maybe our friendly neighborhood TRF Estes rep can confirm.

Aerotech Single Use sheets are complete.

Missing the K250 "single-use" LMS motor. I don't know if you want to include Loadable Motor System motors? They're single use motors that you assemble. The K250 has a disposable casing but uses RMS closures. Also, you may want to differentiate between the Econojet and LMS versions of those single-use F motors (F20W, F23FJ, F27R, F42T). They are the same motor, but the Econojets are pre-assembled and the LMS versions are assembled by the user (all disposable parts including the closures) which allows you to adjust the times on the delay grains with the Aerotech delay drilling tool, something you can't do with the Econojets. The MSRP is different between the two versions too.

It looks like you did include the LMS G motors on your single use list, you've got the MSRP listed for them as $26.99 but it's showing $24.99 on the most recent price list from Aerotech.

Just loaded your excellent Excel sheet for Aerotech re-loadable motors. Great work! Much appreciated.

Please check the propellant weight for the M2000R-P re-load. It looks like the propellent weight and total weight are reversed.

Just loaded your excellent Excel sheet for Aerotech re-loadable motors. Great work! Much appreciated.

Please check the propellant weight for the M2000R-P re-load. It looks like the propellent weight and total weight are reversed.

Fixed. Thanks for the catch.

One of the many things that I have been looking for, for my "all things rockets" book of resource, thank you for doing this.
:handshake::drool:

Thanks for posting these sheets! They are incredibly helpful. Just one note for the sake of accuracy, although I doubt it will ever be of much interest: On the Estes table the 1/2A6-2, A8-0,A8-3, and A8-5 motors are all 18mm, not 13mm.

Again, thanks for such a great resource!

Error I found in the spreadsheet while running my own analysis (to be released soon):
For the CTI K940, the listed mass of propellant is greater than the total mass.

Ok, so in case this'd be more convenient for some, here's the complete reload list in google spreadsheet form:

All Reloads

Same data as Green Jello entered, different packaging, so this's really their work (and you can link in the OP if you'd like)

Last edited:
Hello all. Sorry I have not updated this with any of the new 2014 motors. Life hasn't allowed for me to keep up with rocketry much lately. I am looking for a custodian to take over this project. If you are interested, let me know. Thanks.

Probably scratch what I said above. I'm updating them now. Does anyone have the 2014 CTI price sheet?

Ok, I just posted the updated CTI sheets. I added the 19 new models for 2014.

I bought an Estes F15-6 pack (2 motors) for $19.99 at the local store... Could be updated on the sheet. Although, I probably won't be doing that again. They were good enough motors, but for a 29mm motor, I could do much better.

Just a curious observer... I wonder if it's possible to create a column for "Max recommended Liftoff Weight"... I believe the ratio is 3/1. If you want, I could write a formula (easily copied and pasted) that would transfer the given information into a gram and/or lb. liftoff weight.

Just a curious observer... I wonder if it's possible to create a column for "Max recommended Liftoff Weight"... I believe the ratio is 3/1. If you want, I could write a formula (easily copied and pasted) that would transfer the given information into a gram and/or lb. liftoff weight.

Max liftoff weight depends on the initial thrust which can't be had without going into each thrust curve individually.

Any updates to the list? I'd love to see the DMS motors added. If no one else does, I'll put it together and post...

No, sorry. I am looking for someone who wants to take over the upkeep on this project. I just don't have the time anymore.

Back