Where's Waldo --- I mean Rocket :-)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckreef

Reaction score
In the tradition of Where's Waldo I give you the game of "Where's Rocket" :smile:

In the picture are a few different build projects in the que but can you find the future rocket???

Come now, give it your best shot :p

WheresRocket.jpg

I did post a fairly large picture to make it easier.

I figured somebody would guess it. I didn't think it would be on post #3 :facepalm:

Yup a Funjet Ultra. I got it at a RC swap meet new in the box cheap. Since it hasn't been built yet it looks like it will be a really easy mod to mount a MMT. All I need to buy is 2 servos, ESC to fire the ignitor and a few other small odds-n-ends. I have everything else already. It will be RC control on the glide down. These have been done before so it should be an easy project.

There are actually two other RCBG's new in the box under the table (Estes StratoBlaster and a Gamma Star.) I will build this one first since it should only take a night or two once I get the parts. It's next in the build Que but I won't start it till the second week in April.

Next time I do a Where's Rocket it won't be hidden in plain sight. :p

Back