THIS is classic !!!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Reaction score
Was looking back over the instructions for my Q-Modeling Nike X MRS Series , The build is pretty much done - but I always like to look back over them just to be sure I didnt miss anything.
I CERTAINLY MISSED THIS- :shock:

Read item #1 on "Additional Items Needed " :rofl:
PART LIST - omg lmao.jpg

Last edited:
GEE! Does this mean people without a brain can't build this rocket? I strongly disagree to the immense suppression of the affirmed truth! People with 1/2 a brain have accomplished things that a full minded person has only dreamed about. Does this also mean that time travel is out of the question? I really wanted to go back and see just where my Estes Constellation landed. I really loved that rocket.

Usually, after reading the items needed list, I am happy to make a trip to my LHS to gear up for the build. I cannot say for sure after reading about this required item, that I would be equally happy to return to school to fill said brain.

You can use mine if you like. My wife says I hardly ever use it and its a shame for it to go to waste.

Usually, after reading the items needed list, I am happy to make a trip to my LHS to gear up for the build. I cannot say for sure after reading about this required item, that I would be equally happy to return to school to fill said brain.

:rofl:

Back