Paul T`s REDSTONE DONE !!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! A well documented build and a beautiful rocket. But I don't understand how you could be done already. This thread started on the 13th of March. 2013. What, 3 months and change? That could very well be the most impressive part of the build. Awesome, Paul. Congrats!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

it_isnt_finished.jpg

Paul,
this is truly a magnificent build!! Just outstanding!!!
Love the rockets you have there...Love your V-2 splinter scheme in there and that Falcon looks cool...I need to make a F-102 one of these days...nothing like a missile bay filled with Falcons.

well done !!:cheers:

Rick

Here`s the last pics and now we are done :clap:

The Redstone on the shelf waiting to be launched.

Thankyou everybody for having a look at my project ,you`ve all been very kind with your comments and it`s very much appreciated !

Now ,back to that Hellfire :wink:

Sincerely

Paul T

Gentlemen ,you are all too kind ,I again thankyou for your kinds words and encouragement.

This is such a great hobby and passtime ,and something I love doing ,never a chore !

There`s nothing like getting home after a hard days work ,than sitting down in the old shop ,little bit of my favorite tunes in the background and fiddling around.

It is really nice for people to have a look at what I`m doing (or trying) and appreciate it and hopefully enjoy as much as I do ,and to hopefully know it doesn`t make me better than anybody else ,no big head & ego.......just a guy who likes to build STUFF :wink:

...hey ,and if it flies....even better LOL

Take care my friends !

Sincerely yours;

Paul T

Wow! A well documented build and a beautiful rocket. But I don't understand how you could be done already. This thread started on the 13th of March. 2013. What, 3 months and change? That could very well be the most impressive part of the build. Awesome, Paul. Congrats!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

A lot of that was procrastination (you know about that :wink:) ,but in truth this build was pretty simple ,the tower being the most complex part (and i`m never building one of those again !)

Thanks again Sather for stopping by !

Regards

Paul T

sodmeister,

If this is what you do for a sport-scale build, I'll bet that if you seriously entered a scale contest that all the other competitors would be terrified.

Very good looking work, probably belongs in a museum before it gets crunched on a "final" launch.

sodmeister,

If this is what you do for a sport-scale build, I'll bet that if you seriously entered a scale contest that all the other competitors would be terrified.

Very good looking work, probably belongs in a museum before it gets crunched on a "final" launch.

Thankyou sir :handshake:

I`ve seen what those guys do in those scale contests ,that`s out of my league or at least my patience level LOL

I probably will not fly this thing until next fall. Our club does have a launch on July 13-14 if the weather permits ,but I have other builds that need a good launching and perhaps a culling.

Of course a full report will follow ,and hopefully video.

Take care

Paul t

I just finished re-reading this thread in it's entirety. Like a good book or great movie it was just as good the second time around. Congratulations on an awesome build, I think any museum would be honored to have such a model among their displays.
:cheers:

Back