Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lZPSK.gif

astronauts-space-bar-2.jpg

Pausing for a break, 'cause I can't find my home keys (Really though her parens are over). So, I'll escape while I sit by the windows and have some fn running up my tab. I'm in control and all that shift. UnTilde next time.

Last edited:
Ok so I took my kids to Lakeshore learning tonight to pick up some materials for my daughters science project. I HAD to take this picture because it absolutely made me laugh. As soon as I walked in, I saw this set up magnetic letters facing the doorway. As there is no way to move the letters around when packaged, must have been the luck of the draw. Anyway, not sure MY kids were ready for that educational material yet.
WP_20160116_17_54_47_Pro%20640x360.jpg

[video=youtube;TPxiXGr9nFM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPxiXGr9nFM[/video]

Genie: As per your first splork, the words "wish" and "splork" are now interchangeable. Since you made that splork first, it applies to your second splork, which now translates to 'I splork your initial injunction pertained only to the concept of splorking paired with the particular word "splork" as opposed to the concept itself, which you were merely signifiying with that word'. The granting of your second splork therefore invalidates your third splork.

Meanwhile...
nerd tattoo.jpg

Genie: As per your first splork, the words "wish" and "splork" are now interchangeable. Since you made that splork first, it applies to your second splork, which now translates to 'I splork your initial injunction pertained only to the concept of splorking paired with the particular word "splork" as opposed to the concept itself, which you were merely signifiying with that word'. The granting of your second splork therefore invalidates your third splork.

Meanwhile...
View attachment 280746

Just what the world needs... A Genie who attended Harvard Law School.

Back