Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B5gQ87yCIAAr8OF.jpg

[video=youtube;RXJKdh1KZ0w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w[/video]

Ok, I need to take notes... Now, where's my stack of dried organic pulped plant material, and my universal, ambidextrous, conveyance device that uses a liquid based medium for thought transference and recording?

Last edited:
Not so long ago, in a location that is really, really, really close (relatively)...

29j4qqu.jpg

I am convinced that these doctored photos are eventually going to get mixed into the historical record, and will lead directly to the downfall of man.... as shown in the Eloi and Morlocks in "The Time Machine"...:facepalm:

NICE post DAllen

Below, a silly image I came to this thread to post.

Why? Because.....

fsdRP1L.jpg

For the electronics impaired....ya see, that's a resistor that had too much current run thru it than it could handle, so it burned up and can... no....longer..... Oh never mind... :)

Last edited:
NICE post DAllen

Below, a silly image I came to this thread to post.

Why? Because.....

fsdRP1L.jpg

For the electronics impaired....ya see, that's a resistor that had too much current run thru it than it could handle, so it burned up and can... no....longer..... Oh never mind... :)

Thanks!

Best part of that video is the last line, "You're argument is invalid. Get over it. Find a job."

LOL!

Oh and by the way, I just stole your picture and posted it on my FB page...we'll see who gets the joke haha.

Back