Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also left out the philosopher -- "Who can truly know if a glass is half-full or half-empty?"

And the physicist says that you can never know how much water is in the glass, because just by measuring, you’ve changed it.

18402955_1748318915184425_9056615070153401349_n.jpg

Not a picture - but had to share. Saw this reply on F/B just before the launch tonight - :facepalm:

LIVE | SPACEX LAUNCH: SpaceX is expected to kick off the New Year with a mysterious rocket launch. Where are you watching from? More details: https://bit.ly/2CRVuyY

Angel Nally · 0:00 Pre launch must feel like it takes forever to the astronauts. I wonder if they still get launch gitters?!
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr

Ooooh, that reminds me of "jumping cactus" we had in north central Washington when I was growing up. I swear those things were diabolically evil. They grew in a flat patch of little balls on the ground (looked like that), and waited for some unsuspecting person (or unfortunate dog) walking along to put their foot down in the middle of the patch. Then they'd roll up around the shoe, with the spines generally penetrating through the shoe and into your foot. And like most cactus spines, they were barbed, so you had to get pliers to pull them out. Absolutely awful buggers.

Not super funny but I was packing for tomorrow's launch when I noticed this... Arrrgghhhh!0119181809.jpg

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

Okay, I had to Google "kids eating tide pods." I didn't know about that one. I guess sniffing glue is old school.

Back