Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5a356e805d0d4_canadiannavy.jpg.32d43d9564a3cb03e0802678236ac694.jpg

Well not a picture, but found all my old IL2 1946 Squadron buddies flight videos. I flew the Corsair with the yellow lightning bolt and an 07 on it from like eight years ago.
[video=youtube;tUbC9PvrXEA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUbC9PvrXEA[/video]
And if you need more LOL in life check out jet picture thread. Merry Christmas all.

Amen to that! I quote C.S. Lewis: "We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive."
Bring back perukes!

baroqueman3.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think an airport grade de-icer would have enough umfph to oust that much snow. Russian or not he's still human. That's when you'd need like FPS Russia guy and Uncle Rob with flamethrowers, psycho attitudes, and pyro abilities to unfreeze that situation.

I don't think an airport grade de-icer would have enough umfph to oust that much snow. Russian or not he's still human. That's when you'd need like FPS Russia guy and Uncle Rob with flamethrowers, psycho attitudes, and pyro abilities to unfreeze that situation.

Or just a few months' worth of patience....

Why do they call it "taking a shadoobie" when you a clearly leaving it?

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Back