Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hilarious.

[video=youtube;G_X0486ynLI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_X0486ynLI[/video]

14572330_10153984516607634_1158593043991372172_n.jpg

I just got this offer from a very large, international electronics supplier...

This.... this made me laugh!

FreeGift.JPG

I'm sure I've seen that mouse for sale for about $4 at the Chinese discount shops...

Krusty

I just got this offer from a very large, international electronics supplier...

This.... this made me laugh!

I'm sure I've seen that mouse for sale for about $4 at the Chinese discount shops...

Krusty

You know, that kind of reminds me of a study that was done to see how people think about saving money. I'm not sure of all the details, but I think it went something like this.

They asked people, if there were two soda machines in a building with identical products, and one of them was always ten cents higher than the other, but more convenient, would you go to the cheaper one. The majority said yes, that to save ten cents, they would go to the cheaper, farther away machine.

But when given a similar scenario about clothing, wherein there are two clothing stores with identical products, and one is always ten cents cheaper than the other, but less convenient, the majority said that they would not divert to a different store to save ten cents.

So the value of ten cents is considered different depending on what percentage of the total it comprises. IOW, I'd buy an 80-cent soda over a 90-cent soda, but I wouldn't care too much if my suit cost $300.10 vs $300.00.

Ya gotta know some history to get this, and I don't mean musical history.....

yZsmgUA.jpg

Of course, far more will "get" this one. Though a few might wonder about the name of the episode this scene is from....

iRyypwO.jpg

Last edited:
recent addition to the roadside scenery. the dear was sometime early...the sign came later.
Rex

roadkill.jpg

That one made me laugh!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1476911860.402920.jpg
    ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1476911860.402920.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 17
love that window tint ! CaveDuck should add it to his new rocket mobile

Time to bring da funk :

02276d811891965048f4af3801a59fb1.jpg

Kenny

Back