Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
56201812313841653.jpg

God empties porta-potties:

[video=youtube;-35-hdWUZuk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-35-hdWUZuk[/video]

Jed Clampett quotes. "Then" rather than the proper "than" is used to better reproduce the hillbilly accent. I found these in a compilation online. I suspect that this is only a small fraction of them since I added three more (at bottom) just from watching two shows:

"Madder than a barefoot centipede on a hot rock."

"More scared than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs."

"Happier than a itchy pig rubbing against a rail fence."

"Once you've tasted turkey, you ain't likely to settle for tripe."

"A widow is sure to want to marry again. She knows all about men, and the only man who knows all about her is dead."

"She’s got more curves then a goat-path."

"Happier then a butcher's dog."

"She's showin' more meat then a butcher's window."

"Took to it like a cold hog to warm mud."

"Harder then braiding a mule's tail during fly season."

"Like trying to poke a cat out from under a porch with a wet rope."

"If brains was lard, he wouldn't grease too big a pan."

"Every man needs a wife; they's a lot of things he can't blame on the government."

"They had a happy marriage; it was all that livin' together afterwards that caused the trouble."

"Many a man's lost his best friend by marrying her."

"Us old foxes is trap-shy; especially when the bait comes lookin' for us!" - on courtin'

"You're makin’ more racket then an empty wagon on a froze-over road."

"Bein’ with him is about as much fun as watchin' ice melt."

"He couldn't pour sand out of his boot if you wrote the instructions on the heel."

"There's more then one way to skin a cat, but there ain't no way to make the cat enjoy it."

"Strictly speakin', I don't think these is fresh laid." [bouncing a golf ball on the kitchen table, thinking it's a "Golf" egg]

"Not a very sportin' way to fish!" [watching a depth-charge attack]

"If yer too busy to go fishin', yer too busy."

"That's the thing about possum innards, they's just as good the second day."

"I declare! She is so ugly ya' could throw her in the river and skim "ugly" for two months!"

"That little woman is so muley if ya' throw'd her in the river she'd float upstream."

"A man my age gotta' watch his step. Funny thing, when ya' get to be old enough to watch yer step, ya' ain't goin' nowhere anyway." - on courtin'

19 Things Producers of ‘The Beverly Hillbillies’ Hid from Fans

https://www.famefocus.com/tv/19-thi...verly-hillbillies-hid-from-fans/?listview=all

Last edited:
Back