Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember that in Hawaii, they refer to one's behind as "okole," and "okole squeezer" is a scary occurence.

Not sure what brought up this linguistic recollection.

Ari.

Seems like this guy should not have squeezed his okole so tight. If you're going to launch fireworks out of your butt, you have to relax and let them go! If you clamp too tight, you'll end up Internet Famous like this guy.

I don't wanna know how you know this.....
Seems like this guy should not have squeezed his okole so tight. If you're going to launch fireworks out of your butt, you have to relax and let them go! If you clamp too tight, you'll end up Internet Famous like this guy.

Sorry if anyone was offended by that gif, maybe this one will do better.

60ZdzPG.gif

Took my boys to see Big Hero 6 today. We passed this Taco Bell on the way to the theatre:

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1416968947.308889.jpg

Not my rocket. But it does look familiar. Looks like it was taken where I usually fly too, except the grass is normally green.

Yes, the field is the Tuckahoe Turf Farm in Berwick, Maine, home of MMMSC. The camera is set up on the dirt roadway and shooting toward the pads on the grass. Due to the low angle, the grass cannot be seen.
I believe the rocket is the Hulk being flown by the son in one of the families normally in attendance; I just can't recall which family group it is.

To get the thread back on track:
durr-house.jpg
Is this the Neverending Story house in winter?

Yes, the field is the Tuckahoe Turf Farm in Berwick, Maine, home of MMMSC. The camera is set up on the dirt roadway and shooting toward the pads on the grass. Due to the low angle, the grass cannot be seen.
I believe the rocket is the Hulk being flown by the son in one of the families normally in attendance; I just can't recall which family group it is.

That's exactly what I thought it was.

Back