Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi probability that was staged lol
I searched for the original after finding that one in a collection of funny stuff and it had the time hack and other official info in the text superimposed on the video. If it was staged, it must have been done by a cooperative cop.

I searched for the original after finding that one in a collection of funny stuff and it had the time hack and other official info in the text superimposed on the video. If it was staged, it must have been done by a cooperative cop.

Not ruling it out, that was just too absurd

DadAckwW4AI7tGy.jpg

bomb-wash3.jpg

DacwhntX4AIwLOk.jpg

Man cave:

hell-yeah.gif

15-gifs-4.gif

no-wonder-my-ass-hurts.jpg

659.jpg

charlie.jpg

c2.jpg

cali-3.jpg

Not ruling it out, that was just too absurd
Yeah, I had my doubts, too, which is why I researched it. If they faked it, everyone did a great job of acting. Anyway, regardless, I think it's hilarious.

https://www.facebook.com/AFThunderb...141435.267550469245/10156315732994246/?type=3
U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds

Big News! A lot of fans have asked about our next aircraft. Is it going to be the F-22, the F-35 or maybe the new T-X? Since the team prides itself on flying the finest frontline fighters in the galaxy, we've decided to transition to the T-65B X-Wing! Its balance of performance, firepower and range has made it a workhorse of Alliance operations for decades. Here's an artist rendering of our newest jet! #maythe4thbewithyou #afthunderbirds #spacepower

9y6EaJJ.jpg

Last edited:
And I worry that a 4”or 6” rocket might draw attention on the roof racks...

Caught ya! Your tag line claims you know not of these feet and inches we speak of and yet, right there in your post you state 4" or 6" rocket. Admit it, you are really from New Zealand!

Caught ya! Your tag line claims you know not of these feet and inches we speak of and yet, right there in your post you state 4" or 6" rocket. Admit it, you are really from New Zealand!

If you saw how much comment there was on me starting a thread on a 102mm project, you’d learn some “fake it till you make it” measurements also.

Then you just called me on THAT, so...

I’m gonna start measuring and talking about everything in units mega-gnat parsecs from now on.

Or Olympic Swimming Pool units.

My new rocket will be an “0.00204 Olympic swimming pools” diameter and will reach “eleventy seven mega-gnat parsecs” at max-Q...

If you saw how much comment there was on me starting a thread on a 102mm project, you’d learn some “fake it till you make it” measurements also.

Then you just called me on THAT, so...

I’m gonna start measuring and talking about everything in units mega-gnat parsecs from now on.

Or Olympic Swimming Pool units.

My new rocket will be an “0.00204 Olympic swimming pools” diameter and will reach “eleventy seven mega-gnat parsecs” at max-Q...

I prefer Furlongs per Fortnight and any measurement involving Dynes.

Back