Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30700063176_b74479e986_o.jpg

Saw these today: first one is relatable to all of us, I'm sure. The second one was captioned, "Anyone ever jump out of bed and say, 'CRAP! I forgot to buy bolts!'??" Clearly, whoever captioned that has never been eyeball deep in a complex HPR build!!

IMG_1329.jpgIMG_1331.JPG

EDIT- Boy, that first one didn't work at all...sorry! It's a step-by-step pictorial of building a plastic model helicopter with an xacto knife. As it goes step by step the user gets more and more cut up, until the end when it's just blood and a crying family member...

Saw these today: first one is relatable to all of us, I'm sure. The second one was captioned, "Anyone ever jump out of bed and say, 'CRAP! I forgot to buy bolts!'??" Clearly, whoever captioned that has never been eyeball deep in a complex HPR build!!

View attachment 312300View attachment 312301

EDIT- Boy, that first one didn't work at all...sorry! It's a step-by-step pictorial of building a plastic model helicopter with an xacto knife. As it goes step by step the user gets more and more cut up, until the end when it's just blood and a crying family member...

HEY! That's me!!! :grin:

View attachment 312300

Now that's funny! And it's probably what every one of our Mother's imagined the first time we used an Xacto knife! :roll:

Now that's funny! And it's probably what every one of our Mother's imagined the first time we used an Xacto knife! :roll:

Last time we were home, my mom played a video for the family she had of me as a 10 year old showing off my modeling box- a small Plano tackle box with space for paints, glue, knives...everything. I looked at my 11 y/o, and said to myself...you're gettin' a Plano. My wife argued that he should be older, but Santa doesn't always listen to wives (husbands pay for it though...). Hasn't cut himself yet! Thinking I'll get my remaining kids (a boy and a girl) THEIR boxes when they turn 10. It's the right age in my book.

I think I was 9, maybe 10, when I got my first Xacto knife set in the wood box. There was certainly a learning curve which involved imbedding the tip of a #11 into my fingers a few times, but nothing that would equate to a massacre thank goodness. I'm 45 now and still have all of my fingers... tips included. :wink:

[video=youtube;uMGBvcGBZL8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMGBvcGBZL8[/video]

I had to look it up. It's a common gag name apparently.

You guys are so immature (in the dirty sense).

Back