Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to be rebellious and post 2. :)

You get an "A", sir!

47886d57a8220b0f1eebb9e3ca79f576.jpg

And now this, from the fine folks at Dihydrogen Monoxide Awareness

17362740_612091812329924_864304627583576039_n.jpg

What the heck, I'll "go to the well" one more time.....

17103724_604239769781795_3597236966737326423_n.jpg

For those who seriously are unaware of Dihydrogen Monoxide, see this WIKI:

https://tinyurl.com/as4rsse

Last edited:
Dihydrogen monoxide has contaminated every body of water on earth.
Dihydrogen monoxide is the #1 cause of drowning.
Dihydrogen monoxide can be fatal if inhaled.

There's also www.dhmo.org

Dihydrogen Monoxide is so dangerous, that some rocket engines mix its base elements together in a combustion chamber, at a somewhat different mix ratio, at high temperatures to use it for fuel! And the exhaust left behind from those engines is 100% Dihydrogen Monoxide vapor!

Space Shuttle main engine:

[video=youtube;BK0nG9aY6qU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK0nG9aY6qU[/video]

Over 54% of the engines of the 3-stage Saturn-V used that same propellant!

the-business-end-of-the.jpg

OK hopefully mainly for the younger members of TRF who may not be up on some basics of real-world big rockets yet: Having fun with the fuel/oxidizer used for Liquid Hydrogen / Liquid Oxygen rocket engines (and their exhaust literally is steam, no pollutants). That is one the most efficient rocket fuel combinations that has been used for powering stages of a rocket. There are some even more efficient ones like Ion engines, but their thrust is so tiny that they are only useful on certain spacecraft once they are in orbit.

Also by now..... should be obvious but if not....

Dihydrogen Monoxide = H2O (molecule of two Hydrogen atoms and one Oxygen atom) = WATER

By a process of electrolysis, water literally can be separated into oxygen and hydrogen. Part of why water would be more valuable than gold in space (such as the moon or Mars) wth the right equipment. "Free propellant", as well as fresh breathable oxygen.

9c2b4b4d4dff6b07d8ca129d54269f79.jpg

Last edited:
This (dihydrogen monoxide stuff) should be posted to the REDDIT /r/conspiracy sub. The flat earthers would eat it up!

Dihydrogen monoxide is also addictive. If someone is only fed bread and water and then the water is withheld, then various cravings and other signs of addiction (desperation, pleading etc) also kick in with them wanting it back.

Last edited:
Oh dear. I guess this makes my refrigerator a Superfund site? Dang, I thought for sure it was going to be the other stuff in there.
33590452796_2de8b27fa8.jpg

Well, hey, at least the Dr Pepper is safe.
Oh, wait ...

Dihydrogen monoxide is also addictive. If someone is only fed bread and water and then the water is withheld, then various cravings and other signs of addiction (desperation, pleading etc) also kick in with them wanting it back.

Withdrawl symptoms include organ failure, fainting, and death in as little as a few days.

Don't tell George, he'll post all the rules to make sure the guy that posted that knows political posts aren't allowed on this foru..... oh. I think maybe he's already heard about it

Doesn't matter, those rulez...

Are only for the great unwashed...

Well this thread got dark real quick

Luke asked me to post this. :rofl::rant::rofl::rant:

[video=youtube;1sONfxPCTU0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0[/video]

Back