Post a pic that makes you LOL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 181443

Note on this pic you may need to enlarge it. Just found it ironic and/or funny, while waiting for traffic on Colonial Drive in Orlando today.... I know, no words.....

Launching rockets (or missiles in my case) is so easy a chimp could do it. Read a step, do a step, eat a banana.

Sent from my iPad Air using Rocketry Forum.

maybe I'm slow (it wouldn't be the first time), but what am I supposed to be looking at? I enlarged it as much as I could, looked high and low, and I got... nothing. If it's in the text on the dumpster, its too blurry and I can't read it. If it's something else, I didn't see it at all. sorry.

Oh, and this isn't quite a photo, but a great video, and rocket related. "How to DIY recovery wadding".
[video=youtube;cdg8XBRX6O8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdg8XBRX6O8[/video]

Enjoy!

Drove past this billboard multiple times while in Minnesota visiting family. Finally remembered to have a camera ready so I could share it here.

photo.jpg

Also I guess this is a thing. (Lots of examples seen on google.)

Oh, and this isn't quite a photo, but a great video, and rocket related. "How to DIY recovery wadding".
[video=youtube;cdg8XBRX6O8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdg8XBRX6O8[/video]

Enjoy!

Humorous but helpful!! I'm surprised that he didn't discuss "Dog Barf" as a realistic alternative to these tissues...

Humorous but helpful!! I'm surprised that he didn't discuss "Dog Barf" as a realistic alternative to these tissues...

I'll pass the word along. :) There's a stash of Dog Barf just out of camera view...

maybe I'm slow (it wouldn't be the first time), but what am I supposed to be looking at? I enlarged it as much as I could, looked high and low, and I got... nothing. If it's in the text on the dumpster, its too blurry and I can't read it. If it's something else, I didn't see it at all. sorry.

You aren't slow :). My bad pic. It is a dumpster ad that says "have rubbish? Rent me" in the middle of a bunch of political campaign signs. I just found that very humorous while waiting in traffic. Sorry for confusing you all!

Mike

Launching rockets (or missiles in my case) is so easy a chimp could do it. Read a step, do a step, eat a banana.

Sent from my iPad Air using Rocketry Forum.

Slightly risque, if you don't think and speak engrish.

im-bubble-tea-suck-my-balls.jpg

I saw this place while driving around WI on the way to LDRS
I pirated the pic off the internet, it was pouring rain when I saw it.

M
09-18+Wisconsin+287.jpg

Saw this walking to the park with my daughter this evening. Someone in the neighborhood is taking FAA regulations very seriously!

Ari.

IMG_3508.jpg

Latest posts

Back