$#!* dangit...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soxfan121

Reaction score
So in the parking lot when a large semi truck backs into a Cadillac Escalade and pushes it into my Chrysler 300...then drags us both (neither in our cars) across the parking lot while we're chasing after him with security guards... busted axel and a lot of dents and scratches...yay! Photo0254.jpg
Photo0255.jpg
Photo0256.jpg
Photo0257.jpg

That sucks! Your car looked nice... At least nobody was hurt. :) Fortunately your car can be fixed. Be sure to be compensated not just for repairs and rental, but any lost time from work while dealing with it or other measurable losses.

That sucks! Your car looked nice... At least nobody was hurt. :) Fortunately your car can be fixed. Be sure to be compensated not just for repairs and rental, but any lost time from work while dealing with it or other measurable losses.

yea we got it all taken care of. thank's it is a nice car!

Seventeen and own a 300?? How??? My car has what would be over 200,000 miles and I'll have to keep it until we move
Then we'll have to buy something used. Been studding carmax over here.

He won't get paid for lost wages But I would definitely make sure my rental was similar to the 300.

Sure he will. Last time my car got hit I claimed a half day off to get estimates and a half day off for time spent dropping it off and picking it up. All I had to do was ask for it. I told the agent of their insurance company I was just looking not to take a loss and that I needed to file for time off to deal with it. They asked me for a paystub and I supplied one. They calculated a day worth of my time and included it in the settlement.

Seventeen and own a 300?? How??? My car has what would be over 200,000 miles and I'll have to keep it until we move
Then we'll have to buy something used. Been studding carmax over here.

lightly used 300 = about $8k a bit more with interest from loan but still not bad for this smexy of a car :)

Back