The stupidest man in the world, Jose Canseco

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to bump this thread for all the new people around here. This was the most bizarre thing I've seen in my time here...still makes me grin at the absurdity.

Seriously, take a few minutes to read and be amused.

Great thread resuscitation Chris !

Holy moly. :y:

Wish I had been around the first time, though I dunno if I'd've been watching the thread...

Which is why you must watch all the threads all the time. DUH ?!? :wink:

At the time I gave Mr. Canseco a standing invite to attend a DARS launch when he's in town. I hope he takes me up on it one day. Our hobby needs more star power ! :)

Too bad Jose blew through all those millions of dollars. If he hadn't, he might have been a position to set DARS up with a permanent HP field. Maybe A-Rod could lend us a hand?

I had not been following this thread but decided to read through it.

Back to the original post, I don't remember the name of the book but I recall a Sci-Fi book that was similar to his premise that gravity was lighter when dinosaurs roamed the Earth. At the end, the book concluded that Earth actually had lighter gravity and was a moon around Saturn (and there was an intelligent species on Saturn). The asteroid hit that wiped out the dinosaurs was responsible for knocking the "moon" out of Saturn's orbit and becoming the Earth. Not sure if it claimed the asteroid itself added the mass to make gravity stronger or not - think it did. I read the book a long time ago so most of the details are fuzzy now.

But again, this was a Sci-Fi novel....

Back