Don't touch it!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOW you tell me!! The new pants I was wearing are gone, dammit! Thank goodness the Hello Kitty underwear was unaffected....
(Things are so much better now that Clinton got re-elected...)

How can he possibly resist the maddening urge to erradicate history at the mere push of a single button? The beautiful, shiny button? The jolly, candy-like button? Will he hold out, folks? Can he hold out?

How can he possibly resist the maddening urge to erradicate history at the mere push of a single button? The beautiful, shiny button? The jolly, candy-like button? Will he hold out, folks? Can he hold out?

"Do Not Push" is all the incentive I need.

NO I CAN'T!!!!

*Sirens Wailing*

Tune in next week when...
*POOF*

One of my all time favorite episode....
Space Madness!

Last edited:
"So what'll happen?"

"That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

I know what you mean! He suffers from.....

from......

from.....

wait for it........

FARGO'S DISEASE!

Douglas Fargo.jpg

NO I CAN'T!!!!

*Sirens Wailing*

Tune in next week when...
*POOF*

One of my all time favorite episode....
Space Madness!

You coveteth my ice cream bar! I've had this ice cream bar since I was a child...and everyone keeps trying to take it from me!!!

LOVE that episode!

You coveteth my ice cream bar! I've had this ice cream bar since I was a child...and everyone keeps trying to take it from me!!!

LOVE that episode!

You aren't like the others..
You like the same things I do...
Dog breath..
Football leather

I miss those shows!! I want Eureka to come back on air.

I think Warehouse is just out of season right now but I know Eureka is gone. Unlike a lot of shows that just disappear, they actually had an ending for that one. I miss it also. It was a fave.

I think Warehouse is just out of season right now but I know Eureka is gone. Unlike a lot of shows that just disappear, they actually had an ending for that one. I miss it also. It was a fave.

Me too! I need to catch up on both shows last season.

Back