Flying into Boston at noon tomorrow. Think I'll make it? Nice knowing me?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The latest reports say only 3-4 inches during the day tomorrow. The real mess is coming down tomorrow night. If you're arriving in Boston at noon, you might be OK. If you're leaving the west coast at noon, forget it.

Aside from the weather itself, the airlines will try to get as many planes out of here as they can so they are available elsewhere while we're snowed in. So even if the weather isn't bad yet, they could still cancel your flight.

If you really want to make it, I would recommend going to the airport tonight or first thing tomorrow AM and trying to go standby on earlier flights. You won't be alone, and it's first come first serve, so earlier is better.

I'm arriving BOS at noon BOS time. Unfortunately there is no earlier flight to stand by on - excellent suggestion, though. Wish me luck...

Hope you make it in. Logan Airport is scheduled to shut down this afternoon. If you get in, you and your daughter can enjoy the winter wonderland together.

Hope you landed and got settled before it got thick! And I hope you have a good coat, hat, and boots!

Yes! I was on one of the last planes to land at Logan before they closed it down. Got to Cambridge fine and at my hotel now. The storm didn't really get raging until evening. And it hasn't stopped yet.

Good, let's do lunch! lol

Back