• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CTI 29mm & 38mm cases for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thobin

Reaction score
I have a few CTI cases sets for sale, PM me if you are interested. Still very clean and in great condition. The motor reload I cant ship so its for local pickup only. Shipping will be actual cost, I cant imagine it will be much more than 5 or 6 bucks to ship. Not really interested in splitting them up.

Thought I would give you all a shot at them before I feebay them off.

29mm Starter set: $60 (SOLD)
1- 3 grain case (fired once)
1- 6 grain (new)
2- spacers
1- Closer
1- Pro Dat

38mm: $42 (SOLD)
1- 3 grain case (fired once)
2- spacers

1- CTI G106-14 skid: $18

Thanks for looking.

TA

cti29.jpg

cti38.jpg

skid.jpg

Last edited:
if the first deal on the 38mm case and spacers falls through, I am interested.

I cleaned out my in box. Sorry you can send PM's now

TA

Original PM fell through 29mm CTI case set is back up for sale.

TA

Got my case and spacers today. Can't even tell it's been used. Funny how you get paper tubes in a crushed cardboard box, but an almost indestructible case is bubble wrapped, padded with paper and sealed in a box you could stand on. Great packing job Thobin!

Mine came delivered to my apartment office a few days ago, and I was finally able to pick it up today. These also loooked brand new and were very well packed. Hopefully it won't be long until they get a flight.

Back