TEXAS ROCKETRY SUPPLY IS BACK UP

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atxcple

Reaction score
SERVER AND EMAIL ISSUES have been sorted out. i appreciated everyones concern and support during this interuption,

Shane,

Glad to see you are back up. I was at your site and noticed when you go to components such as centering rings, bulkheads, motor mounts, that there are no products available. Is this temporary or are you getting out of the component end of things? I also noticed under kits that it says you have 43 choices but I only see 18. It almost appears as though all of the LOC stuff you had before is missing.

it is temporary. i have had to rebuild the site from the server issues. plus i am out of stock on most of the LOC components and kits.

Is your email back up? I am not sure if you are getting mine.

Last edited:
Shane,

Are you going to be able to fill my order? I have tried to contact you multiple times and you do not respond. I have not received any or my order and will take a refund since I suspect you no longer deal LOC.

Shane got a litle worried about ya! Tried to send a few folks your way, but got fungoed. I 'll call a little bit later and talk atcha! Glad you're okay.

I also very concerned. He has been very reliable in the past but this last order, not so much.

Thank you very much. I appreciate the update. I started getting anxious. Darn spam filters.

Really shouldn't be eating that crap anyway....WAY too much sodium. Be glad your filters caught it before you ate it.

Yep. I hate both types of spam. I think the military ham slice MRE ruined real spam for me.

Pm and email sent for update on order. Another month, still no delivery.

Last edited:
Ok, I think Shane is AWOL. I continue to email with no response. I you happen to be someone who has failed to get a product from him, please email me. I plan to make sure this does not happen to anyone else.

I plant o ensure his site is shut down and his name and bad deeds are linked in a highly visible website and blog post.

We are a little late to the party but Pem-Tech never received payment for product delivered. Pity, he seemed like a nice guy.

Last edited:
Back