Rocket T. Coyote's Den of Disaster

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talked model rockets to a full room at a recent mascot convention held near Detroit, MI this weekend. Rambled on for 90 minutes and held a drawing for door prizes. Later, I transdogrified and wandered around the hotel.

bunny suits 005.jpg

Last edited:
I gotta tell ya the lab coat and coyote outfit are hilarious :) So I take it you do lots of demos for kids?
Cheers
fred

I gotta tell ya the lab coat and coyote outfit are hilarious :) So I take it you do lots of demos for kids?
Cheers
fred

Since the 1980s, I have performed demos for local TV. Static displays at public functions like airshows. Demos for Michigan CAP since the mid-90s. The coyote is the mascot for the CAP model rocketry program here in MI since 2007. Impossible to prep rockets when suited up though, so the Yote does not actually appear during the demos much.

I never understood why NASA named their moonrocket after a character from “Battlestar Galactica”.

Just kidding folks; I’m fully aware that “Apollo” was named after the character from “Rocky”.

I never understood why NASA named their moonrocket after a character from “Battlestar Galactica”.

Just kidding folks; I’m fully aware that “Apollo” was named after the character from “Rocky”.

I thought Rocky was released long after the Apollo program ceased. Anyhoo...A scene from NSL 2014 you never heard about.

[YOUTUBE]6GW7YMn63G8&list=UU3W7jxv01S50DSAITZ9gs5A&index=3[/YOUTUBE]

How many rockets does this old howler have. We have no definite answer, but we do have a good idea on the missile models...

[YOUTUBE]4qfTWqUgxhU[/YOUTUBE]

LOL... Uncle Kage... He's a Chem E you know. You can't trust Chem E's. :)

I manage to bump into him from time to time and offer him a small gift so he doesn't always have to cap his wine bottles with tin foil.

100_2026.jpg

Back