first barf

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerorKid

Reaction score
[video=youtube;-CjObbGxHak]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CjObbGxHak[/video]

C6-5 in a Bertha angled launch rod because it was windy. The angle and the camera made it fly really bad. Landed on a two foot strip of grass next to a manufacturing plant. Phew..

The camera fell off next to the rocket. Maybe my contact strips are not all that great :(

But for a second there you get to see barf. It was my first barf.

IMAG2886 by beerorkid, on Flickr

those 18 pounds should last me a lifetime.

barf3 by beerorkid, on Flickr

barf2 by beerorkid, on Flickr

Great scott, great shot !

Caveduck just hooked me up with my first bag of dog barf last week. He says he got a cool pail from lowes with the compartments in the lid and a pass through to access the pails contents. Obviosly designed by a rocketeer !

He is also hooking me up with a 6ft 1010 extrusion as a rail .

Kenny

Great scott, great shot !

Caveduck just hooked me up with my first bag of dog barf last week. He says he got a cool pail from lowes with the compartments in the lid and a pass through to access the pails contents. Obviosly designed by a rocketeer !

He is also hooking me up with a 6ft 1010 extrusion as a rail .

Kenny

Really looked into rails this week. Yesterday I got a 6 foot 1/8th 316 stainless rod from amazon for $8 and no shipping. Thing was a bit bent. I heard that is the strong rod, but I am not impressed. Rails it is soon.

Love the dog.

I bought bale this summer. I decided it would be cheaper and easier when my kids launch rather than buy wadding.

Back