My fleet of rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Thought it would be nice to share some pictures of my rockets. Most of these are MPR and some LPR. I gave a lot of my LPR (About dozen) to the Boy Scouts along with an Estes "E" Pad that I never used.

I don't have too many rockets. I'm not that fast when it comes around to building. Now that I have more time I hope to add a few more to my existing fleet.

007.jpg008.jpg009.jpg010.jpg

You sure do paint a mean rocket ,very nice work my friend !

I do really like the ones with the stripes ,those are cool ,but they all are very well done !

That`s a handsome fleet !

Take care

Paul T

That is a good looking group and the finish looks great on all of them.

Good for you passing along some models and equipment to the young ones; hope a few of them catch the bug, too.

Enough about that; tell me more about the pinball machine in the background. It looks like a single player Williams from the seventies.

That is a good looking group and the finish looks great on all of them.

Good for you passing along some models and equipment to the young ones; hope a few of them catch the bug, too.

Enough about that; tell me more about the pinball machine in the background. It looks like a single player Williams from the seventies.

It's a 1974 Gottlieb TOPCARD. I bought it a few years back. When I was a kid they had it at the local pool hall. I would play it for hours on a quarter.

I've yet to figure out why you complain about your paint jobs ? By the way -it's not the size of your fleet--I figure your's is just about right !!!----DSCF0309-001.jpgDSCF0311-001.jpgDSCF0312-001.jpgDSCF0313-001.jpg---

Have not touched them / it/them yet--still working on the 20 mill but I think I might have to do dual build , the 20 mill is gonna take some time.

I did--first flight was a flop---hung on the rod !! The rod runs through the assembly and out the nose cone--seems I had things misaligned--it was a tight fit anyway---. Opened up the front hole a tick. Second attemp went well---low as expected---maybe 400 ft? Two observasions--first -It really decelerats after boost---second---rolled to the right under power and reversed after cut out--might be a function of the rear of the fins being able to flutter a bit---anyway I launched it by myself and was laying on the ground on my belly-did'nt like the idea of those pincers getting me !! So no pics of this one, but we'll get out this spring and fly it again with Deb and get some pics. I feel safer now--I have a couple of other birds I have not flown as well that are ready.---H

Back