Just a couple things I learned from you all and wish I knew when I started here

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerorKid

Reaction score

IMAG2886 by beerorkid, on Flickr

18 pounds and prob a lifetime supply of dog barf

IMAG2887 by beerorkid, on Flickr

Kevlar cord on the cheap from ebay / kevlar cord / engine mount with kevlar cord

First off I believe I have no stance here to complain about the amazing amount of info this site provides and I sorta skipped the beginners area thinking I was above it. I know, the nerve. I am a noob for sure. I am severely grateful for all the help here from folks when I was asking the questions you all answer over and over again (Crumedgeon thread). But if only I could of seen a simple FAQ about just some well known things that would of assisted me in doing things right the first time.

On the dog barf. I saw a killer shot of ejection barf on Marc's build of the Fliskits Adfecta thread. I simply could not understand how estes wadding would do that. Took it bugging me for a long time to finally look it up.

Reading about zippering took me a bit too. I finally asked about making my own engine mount shock cord attachment and got great help.

Nylon chutes once again I got help after asking.

Thanks.

I severely edited this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back