What am I missing here?!?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...$55 for a $35 part? And the bidding is ongoing? Holy Moly, Batman, I'm sitting on a small fortune in aluminum. Might have to buy a few new ones, scratch them up some and make a profit :p

...$55 for a $35 part? And the bidding is ongoing? Holy Moly, Batman, I'm sitting on a small fortune in aluminum. Might have to buy a few new ones, scratch them up some and make a profit :p

Kinda what I was thinking.

I just compared it to the one I have, same red anodizing, and when held at a similar angle, looks exactly the same, but with fewer scratches. I agree, Chad, maybe it is time to sell the DR stuff. At those prices one should make more than enough to purchase new replacement cases, and an extra ya didn't have before.......

Red, round, knobby, threaded thing-a-ma-bob! I wonder what I can get for a wing nut?

Not that this person is doing it.. But you should check this sellers completed listings and look for shill bidding.

Anytime a seller gets unusually high prices for and item I check their completed listings.

I had one guy do it to me basically he would out bid everyone on his own auctions then offer the second higher bidder the option to buy it near their maximum bid.

A number of Ebay bidders will refuse to accept second chance offers because of shill bidding.

Back