AGM-14 HELL`S COMMING " DONE" !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might not need as much nose weight as you think, depending on the motor you plan on using. A bigger motor will move the CP closer and reduce the amount of nose weight needed.......

:jaw::jaw::jaw:That sir is a B E A U T I F U L rocket (more like a work of art I'd say)! Absolutely superb!
Even high praise like that feels like an understatement :)

Maybe it is somewhere else on the thread but what would the projected weight at launch be?

Even high praise like that feels like an understatement :)

Maybe it is somewhere else on the thread but what would the projected weight at launch be?

morlock,

I was supposed to fly this thing last fall (Oct 2014) but due to many factors (PC crapped out, no Rocksim ,had to miss our club`s HP launch and my work schedule ,which took me out of town) the Hellfire never flew.

Now I have a new PC and laptop, got my Rocksim re-installed on all my computers ,so now I need to buckle down and redo the design (properly) and get things figured out.As it is now ,the rocket weighs in at approx. 30 pounds(perhaps more) without motor ,parachute ,or shockcords and backup timer.I also need a bigger scale to weigh things up ,as my digital scale is only good for 11 pounds.The rocket does break down into 3 sections ,but the booster/motor section is too large to weigh with my current scale.

Updates will be posted when available .

Take care !

Paul T

Back