• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

25 Model Minutes Model Rocket Kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
Folks,

Selling off these Model Minutes kits on eBay with a reserve of only $2/kit.

Hobby Store owners could resell.
Club members could use as give-aways
Those that work with Kids could use to get them started.

CLICK HERE

Nick

Last edited:
eBay just removed my postings for these kits due to not saying in the text "these kits do not come with rocket motors"!.

I'm upset because not even the ability to edit and repost, they are simply gone!!!!!!

I will repost in the AM.

Just reposted.

CLICK HERE

Along with some classic Estes and Centuri kits that were pulled by eBay as well!

Nick

eBay just removed my postings for these kits due to not saying in the text "these kits do not come with rocket motors"!.

I'm upset because not even the ability to edit and repost, they are simply gone!!!!!!

I will repost in the AM.

People sell cars on eBay, do they have to say whether it comes with gasoline or not?

I will repost in the AM.

:rolleyes: And yet there are some that post selling lots of ROCKET MOTORS and it has to be brought to Ebay's attention they are doing so!..Sheesh! And I even had a bid on one of them..But I see you have reposted it..I get to roll the dice again and hopefully not get outbid by someone with deeper pockets then mine..:roll:

I will repost in the AM.

That's why I like the Rocketry Planet auction site. :y:

Back