FlisKits: Design of the Month contest!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
That's right...

It's BACK!

FlisKits is proud and excited to open the new year with a restart of our popular Design of the Month (DOM)!

Visit our web site for details (a link on our main page) or follow the link under SERVICES.

Note, also, the themed DOM's at the end of each quarter :). Should be a LOT of fun!

Enjoy
Jim

No entries so far, for January, but then it's just the beginning of the restart, so it isn't really surprising. We still have. Week to go, though, so dig those designs up! If you need more time, Feb is right around the corner :)

For some reason, your attachments don't work...

Well, we have 3 entries so far. Will get them posted in a few days. Still time for more!

Mason ,love the POD & x.29 designs....very cool ,and a couple of winners in my opinion !

Nice work on those !

Paul t

Thanks Paul, I will probably build them eventually. The POD design got some positive criticism from others when I posted the file a while back.

Jim, do you need me to post the files again in a different format, suck as Openrocket or a PDF?

Thanks Paul, I will probably build them eventually. The POD design got some positive criticism from others when I posted the file a while back.

Jim, do you need me to post the files again in a different format, suck as Openrocket or a PDF?

PDF would be best. Also, email them to me as I will post on our sit, for the contest, from emailed submissions, not from posts here... :)

I will probably build them eventually. .

PDF would be best. Also, email them to me as I will post on our sit, for the contest, from emailed submissions, not from posts here... :)

Don't the rules state that the design has to be built and flown? I didn't think rocksim only designs counted?

Congrats! That is a cool design.

Thanks! The little Henschel loves to fly. Fun with mid rocket, low power motor canting. Great way to fly what are basically 2 finned airplane rockets, the canted motor trust giving you another 2 flame fins, making it like a safe, 4 finned rocket. . . or at least that is the story I tell the RSO.

Thanks! The little Henschel loves to fly. Fun with mid rocket, low power motor canting. Great way to fly what are basically 2 finned airplane rockets, the canted motor trust giving you another 2 flame fins, making it like a safe, 4 finned rocket. . . or at least that is the story I tell the RSO.

I should have guess that was you!!!!

The name didn't ring a bell but I should have picked up on the style.

I should have guess that was you!!!!

The name didn't ring a bell but I should have picked up on the style.

Thanks! It is good to know I still have some style. My Daughter's don't think my 1980's Members Only jacket has much style, but I still think it is cool and you never know when that stuff will come back into style.

Thanks! It is good to know I still have some style. My Daughter's don't think my 1980's Members Only jacket has much style, but I still think it is cool and you never know when that stuff will come back into style.

It's my experience that daughters, in general, have no concept of style.

Back